We follow these basic principles when collecting and using website visitor data:
- We appreciate the trust you place in Yura when you provide us with your personal data (such as entering your email in order to receive the newsletter), and we will only use this information for the purposes of improving your experience on the site.
- The user has the right to know all the ways and means through which his data is used, and Yura seeks to achieve complete transparency about what data it collects, how it is used, and with whom it can be shared.
- Yura follows all procedures and laws that apply to it, and periodically updates its internal policies based on them. In the event that these laws do not cover a part, we will follow the general principles and ethics that are generally accepted.
Basic definitions and explanations
- “Site” is a website created by the not-for-profit company.
- “Country” means Germany.
- “Device” or “Devices” means any device that can be used to access the Website, such as a computer, telephone, etc.
- The “Site” or “Service” is a site that Jummar.media can see in all its pages and under other sites.
- “Personal data” is any information that can be used to identify a visitor.
- “Visitor”, “User” or “you” is any individual who uses a Device to access the Site.
- “Service Provider” is any natural or legal person that analyzes data on behalf of Yarra, and refers to third parties, whether companies or individuals that Yarra has authorized to provide additional services that help them understand and analyze the ways of using the site and interacting with it.
- “Usage data” refers to data that is collected automatically, whether generated by a visitor’s use of the website or from the structure of the website itself (eg browsing time).
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data we collect
When you visit our website, we may ask you to provide us with data that identifies you and/or contacts you. This data includes (but is not limited to):
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
- Website usage data
This data is collected automatically when using the site. This data includes (but is not limited to) information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages you visited, the duration and time of each visit, in addition to device identifiers and diagnostic information. .
When you access the Service over the phone, we may automatically collect data, including but not limited to your phone type, your unique phone ID, your device’s IP address, operating system, browser type, as well as hardware identifiers and diagnostic information.
We may also collect information that your browser sends to us when you visit the Site or browse it on your phone.
Tracking technologies andh cookies
The site uses “cookies” and other similar tracking technologies to track users’ activities on the site. These technologies include so-called beacons, tags, and scripts, to collect and analyze data in order to diagnose problems with the service and develop its work. These technologies may include (but are not limited to):
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device. Through your browser settings, you can stop placing these files completely, or to indicate to you whenever these files are placed on your device. However, if you refuse to set these cookies, you may not be able to use all parts of the site. There are two types of cookies, “persistent” cookies, which remain on your device even after you close your browser, disconnect your Internet connection, or visit another site, and “temporary” cookies, which disappear once you exit the site.
- Necessary cookies
Type: Temporary / Purpose: These cookies are necessary for the site to function as expected and to activate some features on it. These cookies help us verify users and prevent fraud attempts. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide the expected services, and we use them only for the purposes of the normal functioning of the site.
- Functionality and operation cookies
Type: Persistent / Purpose: These cookies are intended to store the choices you make when you use the site, such as your login data or language. These cookies are intended to provide a service that is more personalized to your preferences and to avoid the need for you to re-enter certain data each time you visit the site.
Use of your personal data
- We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide expected service and maintain the Site, including monitoring use of the Site.
- To communicate with you: We may communicate with you via e-mail, telephone, SMS, or any other similar electronic means, such as notifications.
- To provide you with the latest updates and developments on the Service and the Website.
- To fulfill your requests: We may use your data to facilitate the fulfillment of requests you contact us about.
- Other purposes: We may contact you for other purposes such as analyzing data, identifying usage patterns, and determining the effectiveness of our campaigns advertising, developing the level of service, and others.
We may share your personal information in these cases:
- With service providers: for the purpose of analyzing and monitoring the use of the Website and the Service, or to communicate with you.
- With other users: When you share your personal data or use the Site to communicate with other users, those users may be able to view your personal information.
Retention of your personal data
Transfer of your personal data
Your information and personal data are analyzed in the country in which the company is registered or in the countries of companies or individuals authorized by the company to view and analyze this data, which means that this data may be transferred and stored in servers and computers located in countries other than your country, which have their own laws that may differ from laws and procedures used in your country.
Disclosure of your personal data
In the event that the company is sold or merged with another company, your personal data may be transferred. We will post a circular prior to transferring your personal data.
Security of your personal data
We attach great importance to your personal data. But you should be aware that there is no way over the Internet that guarantees 100% complete security and protection of data. Therefore, while we strive to use all means to increase the level of protection, we cannot guarantee that your data will be completely protected.
It does not offer its services to persons under the age of thirteen. We do not knowingly collect data that would identify individuals under this age group. If you are the parent of a child or are responsible for a child who has provided us with this data, please contact us. In the event that we know that we have collected data from those under the age of thirteen, we will remove it.
Links to external websites
We recommend that you check this page periodically to stay informed of the latest changes. Posting amendments on this page is binding on them from the date of their publication.